Friday 31 August 2012

Production diary part 2

22/8/12
Dear Diary Today we have practiced and sorted out the props and things that we had to bring from home. I have to bring fancy cloths like black pants and a long black fancy shirt because I am the butler. It is an easy part I only have to say “How can I help you sir?” Its easy to remember Its just that I need to speak up. When I went on stage I felt a bit nervous for the first time.


This is my part two of my production diary I have got a photo from div share it is Me and Tyrin on the stage.

4 comments:

  1. Great post Rhys, I feel a bit nervous when I say my lines too but after I say them I feel awesome. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Rhys. I love your suit that your wearing for the Production. That advert is very cool!
    Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Rhys. Even know that you only had to say a little bit you still spoke loud and clear. Great job Rhys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post Rhys I like how you present your
    feelings well done.

    ReplyDelete