Thursday 31 October 2013

Reflection

Science
What I have learnt about science is how gravity works and all of the experiments we have done.
What has improved I have improved my knowledge about science.
I am proud of completing all of the tasks that we learnt.
What did I enjoy I enjoyed doing all of the experiments like the egg drop and the gravity test.

Art
What I have learnt about art is new painting skills and techniques. I have also learnt how to paint properly.
What has improved I have improved my skill of painting and art.
I am proud of My piece of art that we did with Mrs Morton.
What did I enjoy about art I enjoyed learning the art skills with Mrs Morton.

Maths
What I have learnt about maths is all of our new math strategies
What has improved I have improved my maths skills
I am proud of all of my test results.

What did I enjoy I enjoyed doing all of the mathletics posters.



1 comment:

  1. Cool Rhys looks like and sound's like you and you're class have been working hard out this turn luring about science and art and doing some mathletics posters.Btw your poster looks really awesome and it looks like you have put in allot of time and effort and it a great outcome.
    from Regan.

    ReplyDelete