Friday, 10 February 2012

My Tessellation Art

This is my art it is called tessellation that means you get one shape and go around it without it overlapping and no gaps.  The pattern can go off the page so it looks like your pattern keeps on going. If you want you can put black pastel around it or any colour you will need  three pastel colours or two pastel colours and one dye colour. My shape was a hexagon.


  1. Great this picture looks so unreal.

  2. Cool tessellation art Rhys the really cool pattern.