Wednesday 20 June 2012

Letter to V.M Jones

Dear V.M Jones,

Hi my name is Rhys, I thought your book was amazing. It is the best books I’ve read. One of my favorite subjects at school is writing as well as art.

Room 20 have just finished your book and we were reading the notes and your authors note. In your note it said you have been to many schools in New Zealand and we hope you can come to our school some time.
Your book was AWESOME!! I like the part when Josh went back to get his brother in the triathlon in the chapter, The end of the race.  I really enjoyed the part where we got to meet Buddy.


My favourite character was Josh because he was determined to keep on going in the 
triathlon 

Hopefully you can write more books for us to read.

Thanks Rhys
year 5 Parkvale School
Hastings


This is my letter to V.M Jones it is to the author of buddy. Buddy is the book room 20 has been reading for the last few weeks and we have just finished reading it.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you enjoyed Buddy, Rhys. It is a great book. It is cool that you enjoy writing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love the letter it's great

    ReplyDelete